Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Ya' know how I planned a menu and stuff last week? Well it ended up we had 5 more meals brought to us, and we had enough leftovers to cover everybody for one night, so that left me with only one meal to prepare! (besides breakfasts and lunches of course) I should write a post for Works for Me Wednesday that having meals brought all the time "works for me"! :) But I know that isn't real life so I'll get on with reality...
.
Breakfasts-
Cereal x2
Pancakes
Zucchini Bread x2
Eggs and toast
Fruit
.
Lunches-
Coldcuts sandwiches x2
Mac and Cheese
Spaghettios (this is a very rare treat that the girls begged for at the grocery store)
Tuna Melts
Picnic Lunch
Fruits
Veggies
.
Dinners-
Meatball Subs, Roasted Zucchini, Corn on the cob
Chicken Quesidillas, Salad, Cornbread
Chef Salad, Fruit, Bread
Grilled Turkey Burgers, Oven Fries, Coleslaw
Homemade Pizza (of course)
.
The Happy Housewife is hosting Menu Plan Monday this week, so for lots of menu inspiration click over there and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I always make a meal plan for dinner, but not breakfast or lunch. I admire your planning. I may have to start doing that!!
    You should check out our blog at livingwiththehawes.blogspot.com
    I'm not all that good at keeping up with it, but I try!

    ReplyDelete