Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I must say that my brain was a little more cooperative this past weekend than it the last time I tried to make the menu. I was actually able to think a little bit more out of the box. Good for me, good for my family, good for all of our bellies.

Breakfasts-
Blueberry Coffee Cake (yummy) and Fruit
Yogurt and Homemade Granola
Breakfast Burritos
Pancakes
Cereal x2
Homemade Apple Cinnamon Muffins

Lunches-
Tuna Sandwiches/Pretzles/Carrots & Celery
Egg Salad/Mandarin Oranges/Carrots & Celery
Cheese Quesidillas/ Carrots & Celery
Lunch Meat/ Carrots & Celery x2
Homemade Lunchables

Dinners-
BLT's/ Tomato Soup
Chicken Fettucini Alfredo/ Green Beans
Cheesey Broccoli and Rice w/ Chicken/ Corn
Beef Stew/ Homemade Biscuits
Lasagna/ Garlic Bread/ Greenbeans
Crockpot Herbed Chicken/ Rice/ Steamed Veggies
Pizza

For more menu inspiration visit Laura over at orgjunkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment