Sunday, October 11, 2009

Planning for the Week.

The house is quiet, I'm feeding Judah and wanting to get to bed soon, but I have all these things running through my brain that I really need to accomplish this week. So I'm sitting in my recliner, blogging from my new Blackberry. :).
I feel.like I'm skidding into the new week at full speed and just trying to put the brakes on a little bit so I can gather my thoughts..

1.Seriously, go to bed on time and get up on time. I'm already starting badly due to things outside of my control. We have been terrible at getting to bed on time since Jeremy has been off of work, but it's essential so I have to be a stickler.

2. Lesson planning. I would like to get always be two weeks ahead, right now I'm not ahead at all.

3. Zone work. This week I'm in zone 3 which is the kids rooms and it could not have come at a better time. We will organize closets, clean out dressers and do some general decluttering.

4. Have a baking day. Make tortillas, waffles, banana bread, granola, pumpkin muffins, and zucchini muffins.
Those are my major goals for this week. Tomorrow I am going to have a planning session to work it out legistically. I am expecting a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment