Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Let me just first say, "I heart having a menu"! Seriously, I don't know what I would do if I just had to come up with meals at the spur of the moment, my brain doesn't work that way. We have been so very busy with life and I love knowing I have a plan to be able to feed my family healthy and satisfying in the midst of busyness.
.
Here is the plan for this week:
Breakfasts-
Waffles/fruit
Granola/ yogurt x2
Scrambled Eggs/ Toast
Muffins/ Smoothies x2
Banana Bread/ Smoothies
.
Lunches-
Leftovers x2
Lunch Meat Sandwiches/ Pretzles/ Fresh Veggies x2
Tuna Melts/ Salad
Grilled Cheese/ Tomato Soup
.
Dinners-
Broc. Cheese Soup/ Pumpkin Muffins
Chili/ Cornbread
Chicken Fajitas/ Salad
Bean and Rice Burritos/ Nachos/ Salad
Meatball Subs/ Cheesey Potatoes/ Green Beans
Homemade Pizza
Chicken Fettucini Alfredo/ Steamed Broc./ Garlic Bread
.
For the inspiration of hundreds of menus and awesome recipe links visit Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Your menu for the week sounds yummy! I am going to have to add meatball subs to my list...and try the brocc cheese soup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree. Menu planning is a blessing!
    My family is living on a very tight budget so I'm always interested in economical, healthy recipes and grocery shopping tips. I just love MPM!
    Looks like your family is going to have some delicious meals.
    Spending my evening watching the last episode of "Eureka" online.

    ReplyDelete