Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday..


The past few weeks since having Judah I have hardly had to cook. So many people have brought us dinner and it has been SUCH a blessing! Not only have I not had to cook, but I haven't had to plan meals and that is such a load off me! The week before I had Judah I made Zucchini Bread, Banana Bread, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, Waffles, and Pancakes and put them all in the freezer so we could just add some fruit and have simple breakfasts, and for lunches we just stuck to sandwiches and leftovers. So basically my mind has been shut off to meal planning for almost 3 weeks, ahhhh.. :) So, I am coming back refreshed with new ideas and we still have a few dinners coming this week. Here's the lineup as it looks right now:
Breakfasts-
Cereal/ Fruit
Scrambled Eggs/ Toast / Fruit
Waffles / Fruit
Zucchini Bread/ Fruit
Cereal Bars / Fruit
Lunches-
Tuna Melts/ Roasted Zucchini/ Cottage Cheese
Lunch Meat and Cheese Sandwiches/ Fresh Veggies
Leftovers
Cheese Quesidillas/ Tomato Soup / Fresh Veggies
Make our own Lunchables for a picnic
Dinner-
M- Dinner Brought
T- Dinner Brought
W- Dinner Brought
Th- White Chicken Chili/ Tortilla Chips/ Salad
F- Pizza
S- Chicken Macaroni Bake/ Green Beans/ Homemade Applesauce
-
For some amazing recipes and whole bunch of inspiration visit Laura over at orgjunkie!

1 comment:

  1. The chicken macaroni bake looks great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete