Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting Back on Track


I'm pulling out the big guns. This nonsense has gone in for far too long. It's threatening the sanity of our family and I have to put a stop to it. What is this monster of which I speak?

Disorder. No schedule. Chaos.

Call him what you want he goes by many names.

For the past few months I have been "flexible". You know the pregnant, tired, just getting through the day kind. Now that pregnancy has been relieved and the baby has been birthed so I've been the no sleep, new baby kind of "flexible". Now, don't get me wrong I need to be flexible and I have learned some good lessons about letting some things go so more important things can get accomplished. I have also learned the lesson that my family needs me to keep them on schedule and none of us really thrive without it.

So the large home organization/schedule binder has come out. The schedules and charts have been revamped to fit our family where it is now and I am ready for action. So although this is a very simple post about getting back on track. I just want to say it loud and clear for the world (or the few people that read this blog.. "hi, mom" :) ) to hear: SCHEDULING WORKS FOR ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I reading you LOUD and clear. It works for me too~ Love ya

    ReplyDelete